Thursday, January 29, 2009

Great sellers of handmade and vintage items

I found this v-neck shirt to that I just love. I want to promote the designs of http://www.moresassvintage.etsy.com/


The designs are unique, stylish and I imagine make the buyer just feel good about themselves when they put the shirts on {or when they decorate their homes with what they bought from moresassvintage. Keep up the good work. If you need a good t-v-neck shirt or other creative items look up moresassvintage at etsy.com





I want to go ahead a feature another seller today who creates stationary. http://www.littletstudio.etsy.com/

I can imagine writing on this paper. I could sent that little note that I've been meaning to for so long, but lacked the creative spark to do so. I think this would be just the stationary to do so on. If you are shopping for good, quality stationary look up on etsy.com littletstudio.
Those are just two of the sellers I found at www.Etsy.com this morning. There are many others who are just fantastic. Make sure part of your day is spent at etsy.com
Kyle
{The Husband}




No comments:

Post a Comment